Race Retro Remembered 2022
Three car driving experience – brought to you be NET-HERO
- Four sets of three cars, two guests per car, sold via the HERO Store and run over a two-hour period, three times on each day. 36 drives each day! 09:00 to 11:00, 11:30 to 13:30 & 14:00 to 16:00 using just 12 cars. Times are indicative at this stage
- Includes breakfast or lunch at HEROICS Café
- Two people per car will be more attractive to couples, friends & family.
- The familiarisation drive in each car, at the start, around Bicester, is important.
The NET-HERO Retro Car Tour (times are indicative at this stage) Saturday 9th April.
Starts & finishes at Bicester (I believe that we already have a suitable route?)
- Meet at 09:30 - 09:45 - Coffee on arrival
- First car leave at 10:15 - Drive approx. 1.5 hours (45 – 52 miles) stop for coffee
- Coffee (approx.. 20 mins)
- drive back 1 – 1.5 hours (35 – 45 miles)
- First car back approx. 13:30 – 13:45 Lunch from HEROICS Café at finish, walk around HERO-ERA HQ
- 16:00 all done
Classroom Navigation training for Drivers & Navigators brought to you by HANGAR136
Three one-hour sessions based on the highly successful Training Academy that has been used recently in Webinars and at Race Retro
- Up to 120 delegates in the HERO-ERA Showroom
- 11:00 to 14:30 included 30 minutes to collect lunch / coffee
- Lunch is included, delegates can pre order, pay & collect (or is it delivered) option to upgrade or add to their order.
What Is Included In The Entry Fee?
- Entry to the event for a car and a crew of two - additional passengers at a supplement
- Pre-tour dedicated parking area
- Lunch en route
- Souvenir Rally Plate
- Comprehensive RouteBook with Tulips diagrams to navigate the route
- Overview map of the route
- Tour Guide