HERO Challenge Two | 15 June 2024
The hardest endurance rally in Europe, perhaps the world. Taking place in the depths of the British winter, a journey across the British Isles, from tip to top, and a journey into one’s own mind as competitors battle with cold, rain, snow, the dark, reliability and, the biggest enemy, fatigue.
But this rally keeps competitors coming back for me, a special breed, from all over the world, that return year on year to test themselves against everything that LeJog throws at them. It is a special kind of madness, but the emotions experienced as the dawn light pricks tired eyes on the final morning, and the finish line comes into sight after rallying across 1500 miles in 75 hours is unique and often moves people to tears.
Premier Members benefit from up to 10% off event entry fees*, early sign-up opportunities, 10% savings on classic car vehicle hire, preferential rates from our insurance partners and much more!
See the full list of exclusive membership perks and sign up here
*Doesn't include Peking to Paris and some one day events
What Is Included In The Entry Fee?
- Entry to the event for a car and a crew of two
- A twin or double room inc Breakfast on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th
- Morning & afternoon coffee breaks on Saturday, Sunday & Monday
- Lunch on Saturday, Sunday & Monday
- Evening Meal on Saturday, Sunday & Monday
- Breakfast /bacon roll on Tuesday Morning
- Gala Awards Dinner with Champagne reception on Tuesday evening on 6th Dec
- Rally Door plates
- Souvenir Rally Plate
- Plotting quality map book - no need to purchase a separate set of maps
- Comprehensive Awards, including Special & Class Awards
The event Package does not include accommodation on the Friday or Tuesday nights, Crews are required to book these themselves.
The event runs through Monday night so no accommodation is required.
- Only cars built pre-1991 or a model available pre-1991 are eligible to enter
- The cars will be split into classes based on age and CC
- The scoring on the Test sections is class-based so you will be scoring against other similar aged vehicles
- There are no overall positions, crews compete for Gold, Sliver and Bronze Medals and Class Positions
- Vehicle eligibility is defined in the HERO Standard Regulations
Need a car?
The Arrive & Drive scheme allows you to compete should your car be unavailable or, if you are looking to purchase a similar model in the future it gives you the chance to get to know your prospective purchase. We have a wide and varied range of vehicles to suit everyone's taste.